Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What if...

I do not know to whom I may give credit for these questions. I found them in some old files and they still make me say, "hmm."

  • What if God decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn't follow Him today?
  • What if God couldn't take the time to bless us today because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?
  • What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when God sent the rain?
  • What if God didn't walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as His day?
  • What if God took away the Bible tomorrow because we didn't read it today?
  • What if God didn't send His only begotten Son because He wanted us to be prepared to pay the price for sin?
  • What if God answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?
  • What if God met our needs the way we give Him our lives?

I do not like to dwell in the "what if's," but I had to stop and think.


"Thank you, Lord, for forgiving me of my selfish ways."

1 John 1:5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment